Aon stands for shaping decisions for the better - to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As a leading global professional services firm, Aon is providing a broad range of risk, retirement, rewards and health solutions. Our work is based on extensive knowledge of risks, opportunities and potential of all our employees. As a risk advisor, Aon takes a holistic view of the risks faced by our clients, working closely with the clients themselves to develop customized solutions.
Our 50,000 employees worldwide provide advice and solutions to our clients in over 120 countries, helping them make better decisions to protect and grow their businesses. In Germany we have 1,800 skilled colleagues based at eleven locations. The German headquarters is in Hamburg.
Aon M&A and Transaction Solutions (AMATS) is a diverse team of transaction experts who are focussed on securing investments and enhancing returns through specialist deal advisory services and transaction solutions. You will be given the opportunity to work with some of Aon’s most prestige M&A clients on a variety of deal situations including directly with our client’s deal teams. This is a fast-paced environment.
Your area of competence
- Primary objective is to grow and manage the AMATS Cyber M&A business working directly with the EMEA Head of Cyber M&A.
- Educate and evangelise the market on Cyber M&A including speaking at events, client presentations and writing whitepapers
- Responsible for achieving commercial growth of the business, effectively managing the Cyber M&A sales cycle including client pitches, proposals and engagement onboarding
- Leverage existing Aon Cyber Solutions capabilities and resources to deliver successful client outcomes in the M&A market across EMEA
- Responsible for quality of end-to-end client delivery across Cyber Due diligence, Cyber post-deal reviews, improvement activities and other transaction scenarios to achieve successful outcomes
- Manage and co-ordinate Cyber delivery resources in multiple geographies whilst taking line management responsibility for the development of assigned individuals
- Contribute to the broader AMATS practice success
Besides flexible working hours, 30 days’ annual leave and an extensive package of benefits, you can expect flat hierarchies, opportunities for personal development and a comprehensive range of company sports on offer.
We promote an inclusive corporate culture and are committed to creating equal opportunities and treating one another with respect. We welcome all applications irrespective of ethnic origin, age, gender, disability, sexual identity, religion or belief.
We look forward to meeting you!